release is Now Available!
|This year's newsreel is titled TUR The 2002 Daily Feed Newsreel. Be the first on
your block to find out the results of the voting from this year's feeds.
|GrabMax Marketbagging is
now shipping the CDs.
|Low Prices Continue!
Once again our new CD attempts to slide in under the average major label
everyday price at it's always low price: $12.75. Also, for the
last several years we've offered two-fer and three-feroffers.
We're continuing that deal this year: Buy two or more CDs and pay the low low
price of just ten bucks each! That's one for $12.75, 2 for $20.00, 3 for
order from GrabMax Marketbagging
here, online, and while you're at it get a
Daily Feed t-shirt too!
Baltimore/Washington DC area listeners: If you prefer to purchase the
Newsreel in one of the retail outlets (which we encourage), check out the
list of locations, they should be
available in stores for all your newsreel shopping needs. You should be able to
find many of our previous newsreels there as well, so collect them all! And buy
other stuff there too, they'll like that.
If you would prefer to order
the newsreel or a t-shirt over voice lines (the telephone), call Grabmax at
1-800-GRABMAX (that's 1-800-472-2629). You may also send a fax to that
same number with all the info listed on the
GrabMax MarketBagging online
|Cut Listing For This Year's CD:|
- A Message from Arthur Anderson
- Newsreel (The Axis of Evil, Part 1 Iran)
- Share Time Minutes, A Cell Phone Commercial
- Axis to The Bunker (Axis of Evil, Part 2 Iraq)
- The Evil Trilogy (Axis of Evil, Part 3 Korea)
- Kim On The Beaches - Kim Addresses Kim
- Chinese Clarifications - President Jiang on Evil
- The Office Spurious Information
- Roll Out A Vegetable Garden
- Taliban Radio Is Back!
- Rhode Island Falls Off, The Ice Shelf
- More Taliban In Exile Radio
- Patriotic Dollars Only For This Sale
- Terrorist Scuba Divers
- The President Announces The Department of Government
- White Collar Terrorists, An Insurance Announcement
- Corporats, Arrests To Quell The Market
- Take Two Of These Prescription Drugs
- Two Twenty-Six, July 4th Threatened By Terror?
- The Abu Tape - Osama Is Alive!
- Hardened Bunker
- The Knobny Klondyke Fund
- Commemorative Kitsch (for sale by Taliban Radio)
- Them Vs Us, Is There Politics In Terror?
- Saddam-FM, Baghdad Radio
- Bye Bob Barr, A Lament From The Satirical Society
- Logging, On
- President Bush On Domestic Spying
- Is Bad Meat The President's Fault?
- Predator, The Search For Mr. Cheney
- Coasters Screech To A Halt, The Autumn Lament
- A Nuclear Explanation From ...Probably Kim
- Trick Or Trick, A White House Halloween Play
- Killer TV: A Cable TV Promo For Their Sniper Coverage
- The Last Halloween Play
- Comply! A Message From Osama
- Please, Come Sell These Cable Ads For Us, Please!
- A Message From The Terrorism Insurance Cartel
- Frank Convicted By The Secret Court
- First Meeting Of The Homeland Dept Employees
- The Starship Styrofoam
- Episode Two, The Starship Styrofoam
- Styrofoam III, Mr. Worf Decides
- Song Of The GAO
- The Styrofoam Attempts Disarmament
- A Drug Company TV Commercial
- The Starship Styrofoam Exits